there is our little random forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
there is our little random forum

just a simple forum, everyone can join us ^^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In May 2009

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chobi
450 Posts
450 Posts

Pisces Number of posts : 536
Forum-Points : 531
Registration date : 2008-04-07

In May 2009 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In May 2009   In May 2009 - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 02:06

Well about that kind of a situation what I can say is nothing but my (radical/logical/realistic/ point of view) You are already diging your own grave. I bet you know waht quick sand is. The situation you are in right now is quick sand and I rly mean it. The more you dig in the more you strugle the more you sink in. I'm sorry that I have to say it but you gotta take a deep breth slap yurself atleast twice in the face or bumb your head in the wall and get seriusly on your feet.
That girl I was talking about the post abouve the one I was wondering if I should ask out is like perfect too I mean she is not like the perfect girl but for me she is just all I could want. When I asked her to go with me on a date she said "uuum I kind of have a boyfriend" now those words I rly never espected to hear xD It was like a thunder from the white and clean sky wich landed on me :o but I joked around with her saying something like " naaah you broke my heart!!!" and we had fun anyaws we went out again but not on that "date" it was suposed to be. See right now what I can tell you is forget about the intimate feelings, or just hide them from her. I bet she doesn't even want to hear from you so just leave her alone for awile give her time to think to breed and to forget about the horible things you've done. Not like she will forget but it won't be the same after some time. And here is something you might not want to hear. No one likes ppl that think of you as soemthing like God and always breed on your neck. Ppl like to be free to have their own privite space so as they say in the movies " If you love her/him you gotta let her/him go!" ...for now. Than come back in her life with the big "Sorry about what I've done in the past. But I rly still kind of cant stop thinking about you :?". you gotta take it easy and think carafully about what you are doing and saying and
well I can't explain it just try to be at her side w/o aproching her so much and w8 till the things make up somehow.

For that post I guess I'm gonna feel rly stupid wow. I donn if I can help you with all this talk since I donno the situation. But don't look down on yourself like that. Look up at the sky. Look forward to where you draem is and keep thinkiing of the right way to get to her. Don't be so stubborn (wow I'm gonna end up beeing a devil :>)

At the end of this I can say that I probably am jsut talking shits and I'm ignoring my own logic :? there is no way you can put feelings into words. No metter how good the words are theya re jsut not exactly what youa re looking for. Feelings sure are complicated wich is why I like that song "More than words".

You should probably ignore msot of the thnings I wrote jsut keep in mind that you shouldn't make her hate you even if that means hurting yourself by not having her ... don't be selfish :? It may be crool but still love hurts and life sux.
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

Capricorn Number of posts : 1012
Forum-Points : 1035
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: In May 2009   In May 2009 - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 02:50

I thought about what you wrote before, every word that popped up into my head at that point, you just wrote down. (maybe you forgot a few but you still got the big point through)

I agree about that she deserves the space like any other person, i dont want to be breeding down her neck at all. Your right about leaving her alone for now aswell. I know i wont be all fine with it and i'll be feeling crap till the day i have the guts again to talk to her. But still, i have been selfish and realy stupid and i think i've been such a jackass all the time. Your right, give space and time. In the end its not about me, i couldnt give a damn if i live or die, be happy or unhappy. In the end i just wanted her to be happy even if that means nothing good for me.

I've already taken measures in my life and gonna try maintain them. If i ever get another chance... i wanna be ready for it. Like you said bout the movies part... ye im kinda that loyal and stupid to stick with one girl. (some call it stupid, i think you all know what sort of guys im talking bout, not just guys btw)

i dunno if my post makes any sence but i think im borring you guys with this.
Gonna try cut back on bringing my personal problems in here. Time to focus on surviving this crap life, prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

thnx for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Chobi
450 Posts
450 Posts

Pisces Number of posts : 536
Forum-Points : 531
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: In May 2009   In May 2009 - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 13:30

well thats what friends are for :) no problems mate ahaa
I'm glad that this lovely ... humm... novel was able to help you.
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

Capricorn Number of posts : 1012
Forum-Points : 1035
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: In May 2009   In May 2009 - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 16:03

lolz :>

time will tell.. i just hope it gonna be fine again.
Back to top Go down
JazCaTinA
300 Posts
300 Posts
JazCaTinA

Libra Number of posts : 377
Forum-Points : 486
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: In May 2009   In May 2009 - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 May 2009, 12:49

i wish you good luck
Back to top Go down