there is our little random forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
there is our little random forum

just a simple forum, everyone can join us ^^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

finaly we get summer ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

finaly we get summer ;) Empty
PostSubject: finaly we get summer ;)   finaly we get summer ;) EmptyMon 12 May 2008, 03:08

iam so happy that we had this full week much sun, and hot temperatures tongue

its so cool with friends to the beach or just undertake something together, if there is not always the work annoying ofc, but still some hours left after it anyway (even if the most of sun already is gone) but this weekend was so nice and me did much at saturday Wink

hope it keep this way sunny
Back to top Go down
stoelbank
Below 150 Posts
Below 150 Posts
stoelbank

Aries Number of posts : 135
Forum-Points : -41
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: finaly we get summer ;)   finaly we get summer ;) EmptyMon 12 May 2008, 10:41

oh hell yeah! although its oficially not summer yet. it sure feels like it, the weather is just great. i hope i don't have to work in this weather though T.T

what did you do in the weekend nina?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: finaly we get summer ;)   finaly we get summer ;) EmptyMon 12 May 2008, 11:30

this weekend, me have been away in different citys with a good friend, was funny and the weather had sun all the time :) next week end, if the weather stays same, we maybe go to travemünde, this is the next beach in my near sunny

what have you done this weekend ? and everyone else who like to reply ^^
Back to top Go down
stoelbank
Below 150 Posts
Below 150 Posts
stoelbank

PostSubject: Re: finaly we get summer ;)   finaly we get summer ;) EmptyMon 12 May 2008, 12:10

i stayed at a friends house and went to all sorts of barrs and to the city, and i kicked there assers with pooling ^^ i'm the king of pool...
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

Capricorn Number of posts : 1012
Forum-Points : 1035
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: finaly we get summer ;)   finaly we get summer ;) EmptyMon 12 May 2008, 12:55

When im gonna do my grand tour through europe for seeing friends from games... ill be sure to do your village rick, i like pool tongue (alot!)

i had a friend in a car accident this weekend so not much weekend for me :/

but hes fine already, today he may leave hospital Very Happy (he flew away and didnt take anything serious (this guy is evil im telling ya))

be nice all i gotta clean up the house and go out to see some old friends and alot of ice cream :x
Back to top Go down
Son of the Wind
Below 150 Posts
Below 150 Posts
Son of the Wind

Capricorn Number of posts : 145
Forum-Points : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: finaly we get summer ;)   finaly we get summer ;) EmptyMon 12 May 2008, 15:26

i dont want to be a spoil party but i think this summer at least in portugal will be or either rainny or extremely hot, i honestly and sadly think that the first will occur ruinning everyones vacations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: finaly we get summer ;)   finaly we get summer ;) EmptyFri 23 May 2008, 17:46

hmm i dont really mind that :)

sometimes, like the last days while we had only sun and it was very hot, could the rain be very usefull :) but ur right about vacation and it starts to rainy Sad had it once on a for me specially day, and its not that funny
Back to top Go down
stoelbank
Below 150 Posts
Below 150 Posts
stoelbank

PostSubject: Re: finaly we get summer ;)   finaly we get summer ;) EmptyFri 23 May 2008, 20:18

life is life, bapadapapa LIFE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finaly we get summer ;)   finaly we get summer ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

finaly we get summer ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
there is our little random forum :: Any random Chat ^_^ :: chat chat-
Jump to: