there is our little random forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
there is our little random forum

just a simple forum, everyone can join us ^^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small test :> first story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

Capricorn Number of posts : 1012
Forum-Points : 1035
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Small test :> first story Empty
PostSubject: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyMon 18 May 2009, 14:30

A sin in this story is short for assassin :> and i based it on screens i made in guildwars some time ago ^^ hope you like it.

A sin's tale... (part 1) by Mahow :>

A new day, a new morning, a new chance... for killing some peeps!

Small test :> first story Story_10

I found myself watching the fishies in the morning.. it was a long day the day before. Had to kill some buttmonkeys who tried to scam rich families. They were poor.. but no matter to me, i work for those that pay most. Than again, the ones with that are poor put on much more of a fight than those rich bastards that scream for mercy. They tend to keep my job "interesting".

Small test :> first story Story_11

After a few hours of peace and harmony... and lots of fishies. I moved myself like a shadow towards a small town nearby. I have a great ability to blend in and not being noticed when i wish.. but not today, i didnt feel like blending in to much. Bad choice as i ran into this young woman who bumped into me. She pulled me with her into a small corner where we could not be seen. Obiviously i could have escaped but something in her eyes kept me nailed to the ground. Her eyes spoke of desperate feelings and sadness.

Small test :> first story Story_12

She threw herself at me and started crying. Not knowing realy what to do with it.. i simply hugged her back. After some minutes she stopped and looked up at me. "Are you the famous sin that everyone talks about? the one with No name? That can move like a shadow?" she asked. "Maybe.. depends whos asking" i responded to her. "Please, you have to help me" she cried, "my brothers and sisters, my parents and my friends... even my fiance was killed by this horrible Crimson skull person! Please avenge them for me, i cant find peace... i'll give you everything i have". She told me the cruel way all those arround her were killed by this person when they were travelling from tengu village. I said that I was sorry but that i had to think about it first, i dont just take any job. I told her that i'll find her when my mind was made up and shadow stepped away from where i was. From a distance I saw her drop on her knees and cry again...

Small test :> first story Story_11

I went back to my fishies.. and thought about what she asked of me. While i was sitting there something inside broke.. i couldnt just stay cold bout the way she told me this... and her eyes touched me in a way no one ever did before... so i returned to her. Bringing her the message: "i shall kill, crush and destroy this demon". She gave me the name of this demon.. apparently he was known to people in this village. No one dare to speak his name out loud afraid of his wraith. But eventualy i found a old smitty that wasnt afraid of saying his name and where i could find him.

Small test :> first story Story_13

I started the hunt... staying almost invisible to people or monsters not paying attention. I found his tracks near the village mountain.. together with a camp fire and a few... well... now dead skull friends of his i gues. They didnt see me coming and my blades made them drop like flies. They never made a sound other than the sound of them dropping on the grass. I love this job...

I continued my search, did some spying on Crimson skull groups. After 3 days i finaly got to know where this evil was... He was on the road, traveling to his master at the harbour. To bad for him, he will never get there... By noon that day i picked up his trail and found the bastard... feeling strong alone with no companions... the less people to kill or to see... the better. Thats how i keep my legend alive.. no one will ever live to tell.

Small test :> first story Story_14

well well well, the "Feng the skull symbol" is on the road... and all alone. I sharpen my daggers some more, check if my poison that could kill a bear in less than 1 second, was applied to my daggers well. Then i made my move... this is the moment ive been looking for... revenge can sometimes be sweet... like pie.

Small test :> first story Story_15

A shadow step and a quick of my blades... no one will ever know what happend to him..

Death can be a sweet thing to those that cant stand pain.. but i took my time for this guy... crippling him first.. i took his ability to move. I wanted to look into the eyes of a killer that does it for no good reason.. even when he was down on the ground he smiled at me. His last words were "you will be hunted for this.. mark my words...". Then i did my job and finished him..

Small test :> first story Story_16

I stretched my arms a bit and felt happy with my work. Yes, you have gotta admire your work a bit as a sin, you dont get a chance like this every day. Mostly you have got guards breathing over your neck when you kill someone. But this time it was a bit diffrent. I made a desiscion there that would change my life.. Im not gonna kill for the money anymore... im gonna help people like this woman.

Small test :> first story Story_17

I never returned to the woman with the news that I killed him... but Im sure the news will get through fast enough.. afterall... he was a known enemy and feared by many. And so I keep up the legend that ive made arround me. I am a legend... but when you need me most.. I will be there.

Another great day in my life.. another day in the shadows.. we shall see what tomorrow brings. Remember, you can run.. but you cant hide for me.. if you are cruel to the world.. so will I be to you when I visit you...

Small test :> first story Story_18

Shadows and death till the end.

End part 1

by: Mahow

Hope you like it a bit :>

~ Mahow <3
Back to top Go down
JazCaTinA
300 Posts
300 Posts
JazCaTinA

Libra Number of posts : 377
Forum-Points : 486
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyMon 18 May 2009, 16:57

No idea if i can just post in ur story Very Happy

but its cool, im not enough creativity to do that xD

when im wrong here, tell angie to delete my post plx
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyMon 18 May 2009, 21:43

its oki :)

you can comment here ofc ^^

afterall, its a story/spam topic. The idea is to write things here and talk about stuff :)

im sure you can make things like this too or just tell something that happend to you in real life :)

Its also a story ^^ (you dont have to ofc :p its just an idea)
Back to top Go down
JazCaTinA
300 Posts
300 Posts
JazCaTinA

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyWed 20 May 2009, 22:15

i not pro in that tongue

gonna think about some story, let me think about a story, let me create a story

soon soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyThu 21 May 2009, 14:23

waiting tongue

^^ hope to see one soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 00:10

Sins tale... (part 2) by Spawny (RoarRr)

Intro

My story begins in the long lost and dark temple of Scarf... a 1 000 years after the jade wind. Being a lost and forgotten temple brings along that no one remembers it excists, people regard it as a legend or a myth. Though this temple was once used by an evil warlock that was vanquished by the Guild of light, his spirit still lingers... waiting for an oppertunity for revenge.

Small test :> first story N_stor10

After so many years... sound once again flew through the halls carried by the wind. Someone was coming to this long lost temple...

A strange person moved throught he halls, walking rather fast... and yet... not making any noice at all. Like a ghost or a shade.

Small test :> first story N_stor11

"Aaah, at last... the altar of scarf himself... my journey has finaly come to an end.. or will it just start?" The voice sounds low and full of hate and anger. Slowly we gain view of the person looking at the altar. Darkness is arround this person... like he absorbs all light arround him. His eyes speak of a dark life, pain, torment and most of all.. hatred.

He moves towards the altar and drops on his knees and makes a wound in his hand so blood drops on the floor.

Small test :> first story N_stor12

"Great scarf warlock, your servant is here, show yourself!". The air become ice cold and all went to deadly silent... his breath seemes so loud that he thought it could cause an avalanche.
The a portal appeared infront of him releasing a chained spirit.

Small test :> first story N_stor13

A heavy voice spoke to him: "Who dares to disturb me in my slumber!!?". The spirit looked down to see who it was that had the guts to wake him. "Aaaah, i see you survived the ages my loyal servant" The person doesnt move a muscle and keeps his face turned towards the ground. "Rise my friend, you dont have to give me that crap of servant and master, Scarf both gave us the power to dominate the world". Then, for the first time the person lifts his face up and looks at the spirit. "I see that you have grown stronger while i was inprissoned, how long have i been chained here?" "1 000 years my lord, no one even remembers this place or even thinks of you. We are legends now." The person gets up and looks arround, "the temple on the other hand is still here which made me return to you." The spirit looks arround aswell, "yeeeeeessss... things have changed alright, but now that im half released of my binding spell... we can finish our quest!"

A long conversation is held between the spirit of a vanquished warlock and an unknown person. Certainly it seems that both posses enormous powers. Its a known fact that the warlock had the ability to erase whole villages by just blinking his eyes, he never showed respect to anyone.. and yet hes not looking down on the person before him... is this a bad sign? Who is this person? More importantly... what are his intentions to awake the warlock, and break part of the seal that kept him locked up. Who ever he is.. it doesnt look good for the land of Cantha.

Small test :> first story N_stor14

Written by: Spawny

Im just copy pasting this from another forum, i write as Spawny to not confuse them but its actualy Mahow posting it there tongue (im weird!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 00:11

-------------------------------
Sin part 3: Unknown force..
-------------------------------

Our story starts again in the same temple as the previous part ended. The temple of scarf,

a long forgotten God. Yet another person is taking steps through this long forgotten

place... like you could say since the mysterious person came through it became more

attractive to others. Slowly the footsteps come closer and we come to look on a female

rituelist. Apparently drawn here by the spiritual forces that have been released once

more.

Small test :> first story Rituel10

Rituelist: This is the place where the enormous energy is coming from... its been calling

me for 4 days now... what is it that makes come here. I never knew this place existed.

The rituelist walks up to the altar and starts looking arround. All of a sudden she heares

a voice behind her. She jumps and turn arround. She sees no one.

Rituelist: Someone there!?! Show yourself!!!

She started to move into one of the long corridors.. looking in every corner. Yet she

didnt find anything or anyone. When she was about to turn arround and go back to the altar

of scarf she saw a person standing at the entrance of the temple. She knew this person.

The rituelist ran up to the person and greeted him.

Small test :> first story Rituel11

Rit: I didnt think i'd be seeing you in this forsaken place.
sin: I could say the same about you.. you shouldnt be here.
Rit: why is that? because i carry one of the powers that bound the warlock here?
Sin: ye... that and the fact that you know i dont want to lose you...
Rit: I can take care of myself ty very much, this power makes me capable to protect me

better then the best mages in the world... even shiro couldnt take me on.
Sin: its what i fear for you... you will one day meet someone with greater power... and if

I...we lose you. That warlock will be a step closer to freedom. You know I.. we cant ..
Rit: .. i dont care. I havent been here since ages.. but some time back i got this feeling

of great and tremendous power in this place.
Sin: I felt it too.. i felt the warlock, though he is bound to this place someone must

still have summoned him as there was a peak the power i felt.
Rit: exacly... and thats what im here to find out.
Sin: i've secured the whole temple 10 times now.. i turned every stone.. i found nothing

or no one. No one has been here in ages.
Rit: ... and yet i feel that someone must have.. i know you felt it too.. something with

more power then that warlock ever had... Someone has been here
Sin: maybe.. i cant tell for sure. We should leave, and you should report to the elders..
Rit: i am an elder.. want me to report to myself?
Sin: thats not what i meant..
rit: i know, i know... you care for me.. then why did you leave me?
sin: ... this conversation is over.

The sin disapeared into the shadows and the rituelist was all alone again..
Ignore the advice and request of the sin, she head back into the temple. Arriving at the

altar of scarf a creepy feeling coverd her skin, bringing every hair on her body to stand

up. The rituelist knew the would have to fight... the warlock was here and she was stupid

enough to come here.

Activating her power everything started to lighten up arround her. She screamed: Come out

WARLOCK YOU CANT BEAT ME, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE POWER TO BEAT ME ANYMORE.

Small test :> first story Rituel12

Deadly silence but the feeling stayed... she looked in every direction.. all of a sudden

she gets pulled onto her knees by an unknown force... She drops on the floor, having need

of all her capabilities of staying from the floor itself.

An icecold and creepy voice carried by the wind reaches her

"Hahahahaha... stupid stupid stupid little elder... did you realy think i would try

something if i couldnt win? ... hahahahahha"

Infront of her the floor opens and starts spilling out some sort of cold fire.. it crawls

up to her like it was a living flame... seeking its prey.

Small test :> first story Rituel13

She tries to move but the unknown force keeps her locked to the floor. The flame has now reached her and is burning

his way through her aura.. the aura that would resist anyone and anything is being

pulverised by the flame.. like its getting eaten.

"hahhaa did you realy think your pathetic power would stop me... im going to consume you..

your power.. your body.. your mind for some info...but not your soul... no... that im

gonna keep with me.. and i shall torment you! hahahahaha"

Rituelst: NOOO go away you vile demon! you shall not win!!!!

"hahaha.. you think by heating up your power you will escape.. let me tell you something..

there is no escape from me... hahhahaa!"

Rituelst: nooooo... i ... cant... take this... anymore... i .. will...warn...th...

The rituelist drops down.. and is consumed by the dark/cold flames.

Small test :> first story The_wa10

"hahaha hmmm she does taste kinda good.. to bad i promised myself i was gonna torment this

one.. she would have been a great puppit."

Far far away... a sin looks up... and feels his heart turn into cold... the name of his

love is formed by his lips but no sound leaves his mouth: Lisa Rai!

Small test :> first story Story_10

----------------------------------
End part 3

Written by: Mahow/Spawny

Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 00:12

---------------------------------------
Sin story part 4: Unwelcome followers

Intro

We pick up the story in one of the streets in Vabbi. Our by now more famous sin, even w/o a name, is meeting with a Ranger. We can not here what they are saying as they are wispering but we can see them making moves with arms and face that suggest they talk about something very serious...

Small test :> first story Sin_st10

After a few but intense minutes of talking they both go their seperate ways. Our sin eventualy shadow stepping to an unknown place that we can not follow him to.

We find ourselfs in the valley of knowledge, on an Island away from the Cantha mainland. Its a beautiful valley, alot of people that want to use their time to gather knowledge, rest or other things come here. Even people that want to commune with the spirits come here cos its isolated and peaceful. You could call it the garden of Eva from Cantha, even the Emperors gardens arent this beautiful.

Yet on this nice summer afternoon, the sun is high, birds fly arround and sing, the sweet smell of flowers in the air. The valley is deserted. No human is to be found in the valley... well no realy living human that is.

Small test :> first story Sin_st11

The moment he appeared all sound of birds or other living animals stopped. The wind turned ice cold and the sun seems to have lost its warmth.
Than a ice cold voice where no emotions could be felt in spoke, giving shivers to anyone or anything that hears it.

Unknown person: "Aaaaaah atlast, the center of knowledge of whole Cantha. Even the great shiro came here to seek a way to reserect himself long ago! To bad hes not here anymore, he would have been a great puppit to abuse *snigger*"

Small test :> first story Sin_st12

The following hours our evil person spends alot of time going through almost all the knowledge in the library. Eventualy he takes a few scrolls and leaves.

He decided to make a walk through the valley, afterall long ago when he was still a small kid and very much alive. He walked this very same valley with diffrent intentions as the ones he has now. After some walking he found himself at the spot he always sat and watched for hours and hours. He even recalls that it was so bad hes parents had to drag him away from it in the evening. Yes this spot had something magical and enchanting for him. Even now after soooo many years, it still makes him stop and watch it.

Small test :> first story Sin_st13

Many hours pass, the sun goes down, even during the night he stood there and just starred at the waterfall. With the first sun light to come through and shine in the valley he moved again, he blinks his eyes and looks arround. He closes his eyes and stands still with moving one muscle. Than he opens them and quietly says: "Someone is following me... not too wise, he should know better than to follow me... perhaps a little test to see how far hes willing to go" an evil smile comes on his face and all the silent serenity fades away in an instant.

Quickly he starts moving towards one of the caves nearby, he knows them well, very very well thanks to his childhood. On his way to the caves he runs passed one of the Zunraa shrines, the same Zunraa's that have been guarding and protecting this valley and cleansed them from the stuff that shiro left behind. He looks at the shrine and notices that there is a glow arround it. This means the Zunraa wants you to summon him... and even more important.. it can only sence living souls. This just confirmed that he is indeed being followed, the person is even in the valley as hes seeing this.

Small test :> first story Sin_st14

Fast he moves into the caves. A certain part of the cave is an open area that is close to the sea. He runs to the center and starts speaking a very old and actualy even forgotten language that no living person would reconize. As if pulled from the ground, 3 enschackled spirits pop up.

Small test :> first story Sin_st15

Spirit: "You have called master?"
Unknown evil person: "Yes... i have *evil smile* I want you too watch this simple yet very dangerous curse i've putted in infront of you...stay hidden and report to me if the person following me.. survives it."
Spirit: "Your will is our command.."

The spirits fade away and are invisible. Satisfied, he checks his trap on the floor, thinking that if someone survives this curse, its going to be a very high trained Sin.

Our Evil person looks arround one last time, than opens a portal of darkness and simply walks through it. As soon as he disapeared, the birds started singing and flying arround, the wind was warm again and even the sun gave warmth again.. everything came back "to life".

A few miles away from the caves a familiar sin is checking the scrolls in the center of knowledge.

Small test :> first story Sin_st17

Sin: "Hmmz some very important and ancient scrolls have disapeared... I dont know which ones they were and what about but I dont like the feeling of this!"

Our sin is busy a couple of hours trying to find out which scrolls are missing. Eventualy giving up cos even the index list where they are listed is gone. He forces himself to give up on that and go on with his chase. He went back to the temple where his love died. After almost taking his life he senced a force he did not notice before and followed the trace through whole cantha, even through Elona into Vabbi. Eventualy it brought him here, the center of knowledge. Every step he makes, he feels that hes getting closer to the person responsible for his loss. Yet he never senced this before and also deep inside feels a sort of fear. He, the sin who never feared anyone, felt fear when chasing this person... meaning who ever he was chasing... he is evil to the bone. After following the trail to a beautiful spot where some form of magic he never saw before was so intense, he continued to follow it into the caves of the valley.

Small test :> first story Sin_st18

Carefully, he moves into the caves. He knows them, he came down here alot when he was small, he knew every corner, every stone, every hidden spot. He used to freak out kids and other people when he was small. Going through all the whole cave he picked up the trail again that leaded to the outer part of the cave. The place where you had a nice view on the sea, on the other side was the mainland of Cantha. The moment he stepped outside the cave, into the open he senced an increased form of deathly magic, the wind was ice cold, like icyfinger tried to rip of your skin. There was no sounds, not even his footsteps he could hear when he putted his feet down with force as he doesnt make any sound at all while moving. This wasnt right, he smelled a trap, he just knew there was one. Anyone could have felt that there was a trap in this area. He carefully moved in, step by step, watching every corner, checking for runes somewhere or hidden objects. Eventualy he came to the center of the place, he didnt find any trap yet, he checked the entire place but couldnt find anything.

Sin: "Weird... i would have sworn there is a trap here.."

W/o thinking clearly he sits down to check the ground from a bit closer. Triggering a deadly force that pulls him to the ground and flames erupt arround him! Green gasses start erupting with the fire, which changed into spiritual hands that were going to rip out his soul!

Small test :> first story Sin_st20

He quickly pains his brains to find some sort of way or spell to escape this horrible faith.
He finds one and with the last breath he had left in his body that was being scourged so hard while the spirital hands were pulling his very own soul he screamed: "I AM UNSTOPPABLE!!!!"

Small test :> first story Sin_st19

Shields of light drop down from the sky and cut of the spiritual hands making them lose the grip on his soul, the fire doesnt get through and eventualy fade. The spiritual arms vanish into thin air. On the floor, exhausted, scourged and pain everywhere, he damns himself for letting his guard down. He was close to being send to the realm of torment itself... in pieces.

Not knowing how much time passed till he recoverd, he got up and checked his surroundings again. The sound of birds, the wind, the sun... all was normal again. He gets up and tries to sence the trail he had been following. Nothing anymore, cursing himself for his stupidity and moves back into the valley.

Small test :> first story Sin_st21

Eventualy he sits down again to think bout what just happend, what sort of magic he got caught up in, who or what he is chasing and alot of other things. He lost the trail and will have to find a way to pick it up again. Time fades away, the sun goes down and the sin once again shadow steps to another location.

Far away from the valley, the 3 spirits that had seen all of this pop up near their master.

Spirit: "Master, the sin has survived, he used a shield shout"
Unknown Evil: "Is that so? He is indeed realy resourceful than... i will have to keep my eyes open for him... cos i feel that hes gonna cause me trouble."
Spirit: "Master... ?"
Unknown Evil: "You can go back and rest in the underworld... i'll call you when i have use for you.."
Spirit: "As you wish"

The spirits disapear and the our evil person looks to the sky. He had not suspsected the sin to survive that. "Maybe i should have used a more powerful curse, but than again, if i would have used one of them im sure those darn elders will pick up my trail aswell and i dont feel like killing them before i need too..."

It seems that our Sin got a taste of what he is chasing and our Unknown evil seems to have rather big plans for Cantha or maybe the world as we know it? Dark times are at hand and we should not forget about the warlock, who already took out an elder that binded him. Yet, in all of this, there is something strange about our evil person.. why all the secrecy? He obviously has alot of power, he could do it faster and there for more obvious, he doesnt have to fear anyone... or does he? All we know is, Cantha is in for a hell of a ride.

Small test :> first story Sin_st16

End part 4
Written by: Spawny / Mahow
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 00:13

Sin story part 5: "Hidden Lifes"

Once more we move to the lands of Cantha to pick up on the sin story. We find ourselfs looking at the valley where seems to have already happend alot in the passed many years. A place of peace, warmth and alot of knowledge, disturbed by wars, visited by heroes, even by villains like Shiro. Even our unknown evil person came back to this place too, so its seems, steal scrolls and use them for something that could never be good. Yet our story starts again in this same valley.

Small test :> first story Sin_st22

Its a sunny morning in the valley, the flowers look great, the wind is soft and brings a nice warm feeling to your skin. Birds fly arround singing their songs, animals walk arround and enjoy the green grass. The sky is blue and the sun getting higher on the sky every minute. Yes, its a realy lovely nice day in the valley of knowledge. Though, the valley looks deserted on first side, excluding the animals that is.. there is infact a woman relaxing on a spot wich seems pretty familiar to us.

Small test :> first story Sin_st23

As the woman is sitting there, enjoying the wind, the view, the warmth.. a not so unknown person to us, moves in on her w/o making any sound at all. The woman herself has no clue someone is walking towards her, she just simply sits there, watches the waterfall and enjoys the surroundings. Slowly we gain sight of the person moving on the woman.

Small test :> first story Sin_st24

A few steps away from the woman, he stops and doesnt move a muscle. He stands there and watches the woman. This goes on for a few long moments as she doesnt know he is standing there and he is not taking any steps to do something. Also his eyes are normal, his face isnt scared and dark as it was before.. something rather odd.

Small test :> first story Sin_st25

As time fly by, the sun climbs higher in the sky and puts the whole valley in its warm shine. Eventualy the woman rises from her feet and turns arround. Even though she sees a man infront of her she doesnt jump a whole in the air cos she never heared him, she doesnt look scared or threatend. No, instead she smiles speaking the words: "Its been sometime since I last saw you here". On which he replies with a sweet, warm and yet even a bit loving voice: "Yes, its been some time and I missed being here.. I missed you alot too". Her smile grows, the way he talks makes her even more warm on the inside than any other person could ever do. But she doesnt tell him or show him that. Instead she just looks into his eyes.

Small test :> first story Sin_st26

While shes looking into his eyes, deep inside him feelings slowly start coming alive in him. He knows these feelings, its not the first time he had them, though before he met her it was very very long ago he had felt them. He remembers it well that he was on this same spot about 3 years ago. Doing the same thing she was doing a moment ago, enjoying the view and all arround him. All was warm arround him, he didnt chill the valley like he did not so long ago. She found him there, and they got them self into a realy nice conversation. They talked about alot of things spending many hours sitting there and enjoying eachothers company. They shared the same favorite spot, though they did not know so much about eachother, they appriciated eachothers company. For the coming 3 years they saw eachother on regular times, same spot as always. Through those years he started developing feelings for her, her eyes, her voice, the way she talked, the way the liked/disliked things... and even more things about her made him feel right and.. after so many years of having an ice cold heart.. he felt love once more. He would never tell her.. cos he was ALOT older than she could ever be. He was also a rather shy person when it came to her. Even if he would intend to destroy the whole world .. he could never hurt her. Thats also why he always keeps an eye on her. He even saved her a couple of times from realy bad and dangerous situations. She never noticed it, but he always watched and protected her.

Some months ago, a bunch of murdering crimson skulls got it into their heads of finding her and taking her for their amusement. Just to kill her after they had their fun. Apparently the skull's noticed her in town and tried to get her to go with them for some "pleasant" time. She refused, which they didnt like to much. So on one evening, a gang of 12 skulls found their way to her house and were about to enter as they heared a chilling voice behind them: "If I were you... I would leave right now". Almost scared to hell they gang of skull's turned arround and look on him. They only saw one, what would appear to be a necromancer, standing behind their group. His eyes were black and contained a sort of shine that you could feel as a chivering hand going over your spine. The skull's, feeling strong cos it was 12 vs 1 did not take his warning serious and started laughing. One of them, a ranger, put an arrow on his bow and aimed for the necro saying: "You leave right now... and we will spare your life!" Our "necro" looks at them and starts smiling from ear to ear. The surroundings turn ice cold, the wind becomes as cold as ice spikes that touch your skin. Even the moon that was giving alot of light that evening lost all its light. The skull's started to feel uncomfortable and started taking out their weapons. Like as it came with the wind, they heared his chilling voice float towards him, only this time his voice sounded double... being high and yet low at the same time as if 2 people with exacly the same voice would talk. " ...AahaaaHaAahaa... you realy think I would have liked it if you would have left when i asked it ... HahaAaHaHaahaAa ...!!! "

Scared in their pants they start looking arround trying to find out where the voice is coming from. Eventualy the ranger that was aiming for the necro screams: "HES GONE!!" "He's not there anymore!!!" The group looks like one man to the position the necro was standing just a few seconds ago, finding that he was not there anymore. The group decides to run away but see that their feet are stuck to the ground, they can not move anymore. Slowly... very slowly the ground arround their feet starts glowing up and tenticals of dark flame erupt from the floor. The flames gather arround their feet, the moment it touches their feet they feel a freezing cold they can not withstand and start screaming it out cos of the pain. The flames go up realy realy slow, pealing the flesh of their legs where the flames leave there is only clean white bones left. The skulls completly panic and start looking how they could escape this dreadful death, the healer attempts to heal but fails as the flames just absorbs the magic while the assassin wants to shadow step away but is unable to move. Very slowly they all get killed by dark flames while they scream it out till it reaches their heart which explodes violently throwing blood everywhere in the surroundings.

After some time the flames have fully consumed the skulls and all what is left is 12 white skelletons standing exacly where a few moments ago were 12 skull's. Our "necro" appears again infront of them: "Hmm ... i cant let these skellies stand here for her to find..." He says a word in some ancient unknown language. The blood disapears, the skelletons turn into dust and fly away with the wind. The necro, gone. Like the wind itself took him.

Its obvious, that he does not let anyone or anything hurt her... hes like a guardian dark angel, you could say. Back in the valley, they had a nice talk again, about alot of things. Enjoying themselfs with eachothers company. As the sun is about to go down, she tells him she still has to get some things from the market and get something to eat. So, like always they wish eachother the best and she waves him good bye before leaving the valley.

Small test :> first story Sin_st27

After she left, he stares at the waterfall for some time. The sun goes down, the activity of life in the valley goes back to sleep to wake up once more the next morning. Our "necro" gets up again and thinks one last time at her, who makes his heart beat faster. Than the ice cold feelings he has come so used with erupted inside him, turning his heart back into a cold rock. This transformation goes together with the air turning into their chilling cold, sounds disapear... the world arround him once again turns into death and sorrow if you could call it that...

Small test :> first story Sin_st28

As the transformation is complete... he wispers .. with a soft, loving and respectful voice ... "I love you ... Faith Silura". Darkness comes together and he disapears..
So we have seen that this unknown evil, does have some sort of a "human" touch. He isnt just an ice cold evil that wants to destroy anything and anyone that comes in his way.. no, he can actualy feel love for someone, he can care bout someone. If we keep that in mind, the world might have some hope, even in the dark times that are ahead. Who knows what this woman her part will be in the coming events. All we know is.. she brings us hope.

Small test :> first story Sin_st29

End part 5
Written by: Spawny / Mahow
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 00:15

I made some stories in the past months :) thought i'd post them here too Wink

Hope you like them :)

<3 Small test :> first story 90632
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 01:04

Ow ye, comment! comment! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angie
Admin
Admin
Angie

Aries Number of posts : 491
Forum-Points : 583
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 13:27

nice work ya did and there is to much to read :)
never i be able to do that
Back to top Go down
http://ancientrabbits.friendhood.net
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 14:30

Thank you :)

Hope it was fun to read, take your time to read all ^^

The idea was simple :) take screenshots from characters, just to give the peeps in the story a "face" ^_^ its a nice way. Otherwise i gotta put to much effort in telling the read how they look :p

I had the comment on other forum that my characters arent so diffrent Small test :> first story 734644 but they see it wrong :o I just use screenshots from my characters and others arround me that i ask if i can screen them, but it has nothing to do with the persons that play them Small test :> first story 51373

Oh well, i just hope it was enjoyable to read it :-) i put alot of time in it as its fun to make it. Even editing the screens with colors and stuff makes it more fun. ^_^

<3

_______
I haz a kitty from Angie Small test :> first story 51373 Small test :> first story 472197
Back to top Go down
Angie
Admin
Admin
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyThu 01 Oct 2009, 11:26

aaaah

i do like to edit screen shots about games very too :)
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyThu 01 Oct 2009, 15:04

:-) ye its alot of fun, though they arent as super cool and nice as yours. But its nice to give a "face" to the fictional characters in the story ^^

Small test :> first story 472197 <3
Back to top Go down
JazCaTinA
300 Posts
300 Posts
JazCaTinA

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 00:32

somethig is fu** up on your forum nina :x

many emotion i dont see why !!!!!

FIX IT !!!!!

xD
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 23:07

:o zomg zomg zomg
Back to top Go down
Angie
Admin
Admin
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 15:19

oh ye that is the kitty emotion x.x

i take a look on this^^

*editz later*

i think is fixed ^^

but old post maybe need edit and add this kitty again, i replaced the file
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 22:29

kitteh!! :3 Small test :> first story 472197

Did it work? :o

*edit* seems so :) yey for Angie! \o/
Back to top Go down
JazCaTinA
300 Posts
300 Posts
JazCaTinA

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 16:31

bugs are there to fix

a problem need a solution

if something wont work, be patience u find the solution to fix tongue
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 18:08

Angie can pretty much solve all tongue
Back to top Go down
Angie
Admin
Admin
Angie

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 21:38

that not been sayd by me ^^

do not sue me if it is wrong :)
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 21:40

I'll never sue ya :)

everyone makes mistakes ^^ - but that dont mean that you cant make less mistakes then most Wink

look: bunny!

Small test :> first story 45319
Back to top Go down
JazCaTinA
300 Posts
300 Posts
JazCaTinA

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 21:09

dont get it
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 21:38

which part? :> i'll be happy to enlighten/explain ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small test :> first story   Small test :> first story Empty

Back to top Go down

Small test :> first story
Page 1 of 1