there is our little random forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
there is our little random forum

just a simple forum, everyone can join us ^^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

aww got my exam tomorrow :s

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

aww got my exam tomorrow :s Empty
PostSubject: aww got my exam tomorrow :s   aww got my exam tomorrow :s EmptyTue 06 May 2008, 14:11

soo im just bored and dunno what to tell, thats why me did this uselesss forum add now^^
just want to write about something but dunno what to reply on the other right now Wink
tomorrow me have my exam and still iam worried if i can do it or dont Sad but me hope all goes fine^^

( no need to reply to this one, u can make you own new topic as reply on this instead too )
Back to top Go down
stoelbank
Below 150 Posts
Below 150 Posts
stoelbank

Aries Number of posts : 135
Forum-Points : -41
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: aww got my exam tomorrow :s   aww got my exam tomorrow :s EmptyTue 06 May 2008, 19:22

i'm sure you can do it, just.. are you going to pass it or fail? sure you pass though..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aww got my exam tomorrow :s   aww got my exam tomorrow :s EmptyTue 06 May 2008, 19:30

about school you maybe think to good about me^^ im even more afraid that me fail it cuz its not easy and right on the wrong moment me get a blackout again Sad
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

Capricorn Number of posts : 1012
Forum-Points : 1035
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: aww got my exam tomorrow :s   aww got my exam tomorrow :s EmptyTue 06 May 2008, 22:44

Dont worry, you will get through ^^ your smart enough to pass it. I just hope you dont get black out :/ cos that is seriously screwed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aww got my exam tomorrow :s   aww got my exam tomorrow :s Empty

Back to top Go down

aww got my exam tomorrow :s
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
there is our little random forum :: Any random Chat ^_^ :: chat chat-
Jump to: