there is our little random forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
there is our little random forum

just a simple forum, everyone can join us ^^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

drawings drawings

Go down 
+5
Angie
stoelbank
Mahow
Chobi
Son of the Wind
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Son of the Wind
Below 150 Posts
Below 150 Posts
Son of the Wind

Capricorn Number of posts : 145
Forum-Points : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-21

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptyFri 09 May 2008, 04:26

About time i start spamming yet another forum with drawings of my own Wink

drawings drawings Koishy01is9.th

Koishy a lovely gunner, i draw. she is sexy, she loves guns so she can handle pratically anything that falls in her deadly hands ;)and she belongs to a group of immortals that helps keeping balance between evil and good.

drawings drawings Cleopatraft9.th

Well i kinda wanted to draw a famous egyptian queen so here goes Miss Cleo Wink

drawings drawings Ursulacp5.th

And the last for today Ursula an half fox/human girl. She is in the military and she is ranked captain, she knows her way in the batlefield so dont cross her way :)

Last edited by Son of the Wind on Thu 22 May 2008, 04:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptyFri 09 May 2008, 23:31

very nice very good work just veery GZZZZ^^

looks cool, me never would be able to art like this Wink
Back to top Go down
Son of the Wind
Below 150 Posts
Below 150 Posts
Son of the Wind

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptyFri 09 May 2008, 23:39

I will try to put more as i draw (im lazy so can take a while tongue) and also i may start post bits of the stories that the babes i draw have Wink
Back to top Go down
Chobi
450 Posts
450 Posts

Pisces Number of posts : 536
Forum-Points : 531
Registration date : 2008-04-07

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptySat 10 May 2008, 00:54

Last edited by Chobi on Thu 16 Jul 2009, 03:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Son of the Wind
Below 150 Posts
Below 150 Posts
Son of the Wind

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptySat 10 May 2008, 01:07

yep that was me but the real Koishy doesnt heal (at most she can "lick" ur wounds omg this sounded so perverted) She can be lovely but when u tick her nerve u die, unlike the l2 koishy that would do something like trance mana burn trance mana bur etc etc etc till u quited arena. Very Happy

Last edited by Son of the Wind on Thu 22 May 2008, 18:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

Capricorn Number of posts : 1012
Forum-Points : 1035
Registration date : 2008-04-06

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptySat 10 May 2008, 13:20

wish i could draw like him :c
Back to top Go down
stoelbank
Below 150 Posts
Below 150 Posts
stoelbank

Aries Number of posts : 135
Forum-Points : -41
Registration date : 2008-05-03

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptySun 11 May 2008, 19:19

oh did i say that i also draw? tongue

and btw.. those are some fine drawings Very Happy *Mr. Wind son*

you can guess who this is Bunny?

drawings drawings Sulynnecharcoalportrait

This is itach from naruto if you can tell >.>

drawings drawings Itachi

and this is our horse and our dog i made a portrait of,

drawings drawings Everenlunawallpapersize1024x768

hope you all like it,

and btw.. husky's are the shit, the last drawwing is something i did for a payment. it got me 40 euros

drawings drawings Chado-final-small
Back to top Go down
Son of the Wind
Below 150 Posts
Below 150 Posts
Son of the Wind

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptySun 11 May 2008, 21:17

nice ones u have the advantage of colouring stuff i suck at that xD i some how prefer my drawings black and white Wink
Back to top Go down
stoelbank
Below 150 Posts
Below 150 Posts
stoelbank

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptySun 11 May 2008, 22:29

Son of the Wind wrote:
nice ones u have the advantage of colouring stuff i suck at that xD i some how prefer my drawings black and white Wink

colour is for those who are not lazy xD
Back to top Go down
Son of the Wind
Below 150 Posts
Below 150 Posts
Son of the Wind

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptyMon 12 May 2008, 01:52

yah i know, to bad i dont have the time, writing and taking care of the house takes alot of time :/
Back to top Go down
stoelbank
Below 150 Posts
Below 150 Posts
stoelbank

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptyMon 12 May 2008, 10:42

Son of the Wind wrote:
yah i know, to bad i dont have the time, writing and taking care of the house takes alot of time :/

oh i'm srry about that, didn't know what situation your in. But you can always keep your drawwing for later so you can colour on a diferent time? i don't know, its up to you. but your drawwings are great. you should ink it for a change,
Back to top Go down
Son of the Wind
Below 150 Posts
Below 150 Posts
Son of the Wind

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptyMon 12 May 2008, 11:49

no offense taken Wink. maybe some day i ask my sister since she has some knowledge about that stuff( i never study to be an artist so im prety much ignorant in many stuff)
Back to top Go down
stoelbank
Below 150 Posts
Below 150 Posts
stoelbank

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptyMon 12 May 2008, 12:12

well.. i don't follow an artistic course either, its just a hobby of mine ^^ never had art class and probably never will. i teached all of it myself, just like many other things
Back to top Go down

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptyMon 12 May 2008, 14:14

by me its something else, but me had been working of different ingame screen shots, and changed some things, like copy my ingame char and instert it in a real wallpaper^^ sometimes looks fun, and its not easy for me, for you ofc its nothing else than to easy^^

but i mean, this could be the beginning of something Rolling Eyes

here some examples

drawings drawings Angie_10

drawings drawings Beachv10

the last one this "host image" didnt accept, and u can see, it looks a little less, and not much work, but me really tryed my best^^ iam still newbie, but maybe someday me can accept bigger challange

little big rabbit
Back to top Go down
stoelbank
Below 150 Posts
Below 150 Posts
stoelbank

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptyMon 12 May 2008, 20:17

well, it looks fine ^^ the trick is to make it as real as possible, with real time shadows and a smooth cut. its not easy to master, but i would say your going great ^^
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptyMon 12 May 2008, 23:23

<----- Wannabe Stoelbank drawer
Back to top Go down
stoelbank
Below 150 Posts
Below 150 Posts
stoelbank

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptyTue 13 May 2008, 10:22

Bunny wrote:
<----- Wannabe Stoelbank drawer

Smells like fans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chobi
450 Posts
450 Posts

Pisces Number of posts : 536
Forum-Points : 531
Registration date : 2008-04-07

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptySun 18 May 2008, 00:52

Last edited by Chobi on Thu 16 Jul 2009, 03:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Son of the Wind
Below 150 Posts
Below 150 Posts
Son of the Wind

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptyThu 22 May 2008, 12:53

Oki been a while but i tried my best to get some time to something i like Wink

drawings drawings Gloriavnlk3.th

For first its Gloria in her wedding dress, my favorite char and the one i draw the most. Now a bit of her Very Happy Gloria is something close to the ideal woman, its dangerous to look at her when ur driving xD even women have trouble not to fall in love with her.

Measurements: B-36 W-24 H-37 and a Height of 5'12" makes her dreamy to anyone; well enough with physical analyses, she is kind, she is intelligent, she dislikes show offs and ppl that only are after her body.(sry but im going to stop talking about her personality because it would be prety much endless and time is short).

Orientation: Bisexual.

About her powers: She is immortal, Her wounds heal nearly instantly, She is an elf with her natural abilities streched far beyond any normal elf; any hand-to-hand weapon, throwing, bows/crossbows she uses any of these like a true master, actually she has a dual dōtanuki, 90 cm each, made of an composite between diamond and a crystal unknown to humanity, this twin blades have the ability to cut deamon and angels alike (a type of katana any more info google it Wink ). Gloria can also transform into 60t black dragon making her if not already an extremely dangerous adversary.

drawings drawings Teresahucdqz6.th

Now a Bit of her best and oldest friend.(Left drawing its her normal combat dress to the right her normal gear to bed-time(one piece of clothing, who needs more?)

Teresah as a similar past to Gloria wich brought them together(not going to get into details about this now)

Measurments: B-35 W-24 H-36 5'11"

Orientation: Lesbian (due to events in the past she no longer trusts men and the only two trustworthy are already married, and so she devotes herself to her bestfriend Gloria and some other girls).

About her powers: Like the others in the group Teresah is immortal and recovers nearly instantly from any type of wound. She is dotted with inhuman strengh making super-man burst with jealousy, her superstrengh alows her a certain degree of invulnerability; unlike Gloria, Teresah prefers Guns the way to kill someone from afar, even though she can use prety much any weapon, she usualy packs two H&K P90ca(Heckler & Koch P90ca) this two altered SMGs only need to reload at end of each episode (joking here, they dont need reload at all its magical ammunition clips go on forever in and unending wave of 10mm A/SP bullets)
Back to top Go down
Son of the Wind
Below 150 Posts
Below 150 Posts
Son of the Wind

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptyTue 17 Jun 2008, 16:59

It has been a while since i posted here but oh well life has been busy :/

so for first i will go with this one
drawings drawings Digitalizar0004cp4.th

Chiemi Fujimoto. She is a Jedi or at least has their powers and because of her huge training she wields two twin light sabers custom made by herself and uses them like any other in the galaxy. having trained under the tutelage of Gloria the most skilled dual sword fighter ever(besides any god) and by reiceving the powers of immortality she is now and awsome foe to either light or dark side wich one cross's her way. Evn though she holds a relationship of Love/respect for Gloria and a few other girlsm she went to another galaxy where her powers are more functional, lending her hand whenever its needed or credits flow.

Measurments B-34 W-24 H-35 5'10.5

Orientation: straight ocasional bisexual depending on the company.

About her Powers: like any other in the group, Chiemi cannot die, as a force user she is quite weak if it werent for her imunities to the force, she would be quite a normal person, adept of using a LSMG (Laser Small Machine Gun), and a true master using her dual light sabers.
Back to top Go down

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptyTue 17 Jun 2008, 17:40

Very nice Shocked

btw, this "Jedi" reminds me to someone in real Very Happy i just dont get the name^^

and about jedi`s i dont know really much, did saw the movie only long time ago, and played the game with my brother only once, so yes iam dunno about this "jedi power" ^^

but still, its nice art Laughing

and thx that u still did a post after long time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptyWed 18 Jun 2008, 14:12

I realy like your art man :)

Its totaly cool and you have a gift. ^.^

I still wish i could draw like that.
Back to top Go down
stoelbank
Below 150 Posts
Below 150 Posts
stoelbank

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptyWed 18 Jun 2008, 20:50

Bunny wrote:
I realy like your art man :)

Its totaly cool and you have a gift. ^.^

I still wish i could draw like that.

agree, your art is nice. i should do more work with a pen and paper aswell :)
Back to top Go down

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptyWed 18 Jun 2008, 22:36

Very nice at all^^

but i did not understand the part about "pen and paper" Very Happy

ur all doing it via pen and paper, and do upload it in any way to the pc ?

iam sry if i seems stupid^^ but im wondering Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mahow
1000 Posts
1000 Posts
Mahow

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings EmptyThu 19 Jun 2008, 00:41

I think they use a scanner for it (a good one)

as i agree with Rick, maybe i should try draw some more with pen and paper just so maybe soon i can put something funny in here ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

drawings drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: drawings drawings   drawings drawings Empty

Back to top Go down

drawings drawings
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
there is our little random forum :: different funny pics and videos or a/e :: Special art and drawings-
Jump to: